Aadhaar Card LPG Gas Bank Linking Application Form Download
Aadhaar Card LPG Gas Linking :
Government of India intends to launch Direct Subsidy Transfer of Cash to the Bank Account Number of LPG consumers in 51 districts shortly. The Consumers who get supply from distributors situated in these districts also will be covered in the scheme.
LPG cylinders to Domestic Consumers will be supplied at Non subsidised price and the subsidy amount will be deposited to the Aadhaar linked bank account of the consumer. In case you do not have Aadhaar Number please enrol to get Aadhaar immediately. Also, please visit your bank with Aadhar letter and get your bank account linked to Aadhaar. If you do not have a bank account, open an account linked to Aadhaar without any delay.
In order to avoid last minute rush on announcement of the scheme, Consumers with Aadhaar Numbers are requested to provide the Legible Photocopy of the Aadhaar letter / Card to your Distributor at the show room along with Consumer Number, Name, Distributor Name, mobile number etc. written alongside on the Aadhaar Registration sheet), Along with copy of DGCC (commonly called Blue / Red Book) or recent cash memo or Subscription voucher (SV). Similarly provide Aadhaar letter to your bank for linking your Aadhaar numner to your account to which the Subsidy should be transferred by the Government.
Please note that Aadhaar letter will be considered as Proof of your Identity and address. In case you are not residing in the address mentioned in the Aadhaar letter, you need to provide alternate proof of address along with Aadhaar letter.
Aadhaar Card LPG Gas Linking Forms Download :
Before Submission please check if you have given :
- Photo Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Photo Copy of First page of DGCC / Blue / Red Book or recent delivery reciept or SV document
- Address Proof (Required only in case of your present LPG delivery address is different from address in Aadhaar Card)
- Information as asked in points 1 to 6 in “Aadhaar Registration Sheet”
Aadhaar Card LPG Gas Linking Status :
To check your Aadhaar linkage status please visit the transparency portal of your LPG Company.
Following are the steps to check your Aadhaar linking status at Transparency Portal.
- Step 1: Please click the below given links or paste in your browser
- Step 2: Enter all the details under “Normal Search” and press Proceed Button.
- Step 3: Search your details by entering your Consumer No. or Consumer Name under Search By option and press Enter to know your Aadhaar linking status in LPG and Banks.